Monday, January 3, 2011

Pink blossoms

I can't believe how fast this card came together once all the pieces came close to each other.  lol. I know the image looks like it is black but it is a really brown and a really dark chocolate brown for the middle strip. It really looks much nicer IRL!

Cardstock:  SU Pink Pirouette, White and a beautiful brown from who knows where.  I really wish I knew where I got it because I want some more.
Stamps: SU Eastern Blooms, an Acrylic Hello
Ink:  Brown
Accessories:  Cricut to cut the oval, Piercing tool, SU deckle edge Scissors, Blosssom punch, CB embossing folder (you can barely see it but it really adds to the card) Pink flower soft for the center.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, how could I NOT comment on this one?! lol It' is just beautiful, Becki! I could see the brown and the embossing right away...love that deckled edge too. Did you do the piercing free hand or do you have a template? Pinkiful...beautiful + pink

The Mama Monkey said...

Happy New Year! I am sitting in Seattle with a long layover, so I decided to try catch up on my blurfing! I love the cherry blossoms!! Makes me dream of spring...

Carrie said...

wow becki this is beautiful. i just love all those little pink flowers