Monday, January 10, 2011

FS204 Featured Stamper Challenge

Good Morning every one.  I am asking everyone to say prayers for my DH.  We will be going in today for an MRI to check that the tumor in his head has not grown since his last radiation treatment.  The wait is the hard part, once this day is over we shall know if the treatment was successful.  All honor and glory to the Lord, whatever the outcome He will take us through it.

Now, on to more mundane things like the challenge card for the Featured Stamper on SCS.  I wanted to add to my stash of masculine card so I decided to go with more masculine colors.

Cardstock :    Kraft, Night of Navy and White
Stamps:  Hero Arts Sentiment, Stampa Rosa (Magenta?)
Ink:  Night of Navy, brown
Accessories:  Button & twine
 The next card was not a challenge card but it was a CASE, I change the color from Yellow to Bermuda Bay.

Cardstock:  White
Stamps:  Acrylic ( I never keep the name once I put them into a CD case) Sentiment is TAC
Ink:  Versamark, Bermuda Bay, White acrylic paint.
Assessories:  Ribbon

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love that bermuda bay card, Becki..very cheerful and just darn pretty!

Thinking of you today...hugs!

Carrie said...

oh i love the 4 panel layout with the great button accent.