Thursday, January 20, 2011

Butterfly Bliss


Hello, hello.   I am still stamping and still using my Wal Mart Colorbok pad of paper!  Isn't it PURTY?  I combined the Sketch Challenge with the Way to Use It challenge.  I love these colors, sigh.  I am again using up a scrap that was sitting on my desk.  I used a Cuttlebug die to cut a green thanks for another card sometime ago.  I was left with the negative image and since it was cut out of a square I thought to myself maybe I can use the negative for a stencil.  This was a better idea I think. 
CARDSTOCK:     Colorbok DP, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, White
STAMPS:  Stampendous Butterfly
INK:      Certainly Celery
ACCESSORIES:      Cuttlebug Embossing Border Folder, Rhinestones, CB Thanks Die, Butterflys from my friend Lesley

No comments: