Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am still rollin'!

More Copic work.  I used my new Gina K Design stamps, the sentiment is cut with the Cricut.  Easy Peasy
 New Nestie Dies too! Need to figure out what sentiment to use.  I think this one could use a sheer ribbon along the side?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And yet another post! I'm on a roll.

I elected to do a challenge over on SCS.  This did not turn out like I envisioned it but that's ok.  I did learn something new, and probably everyone but me knew this, but I finally figured out how to do 2 different patterns on the same card in the direction that I wanted them.  I was always stumped because I wanted the pattern to go in one direction but if I had the card folded the "normal" way, it wouldn't fit in the Big Shot.  DUH! I finally figured out to flip the tabs of my multi platform, and sandwich the embossing folder into my card.   So simple.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Copics in the House

I have a looong way to go learning how to use these Copics.  I messed it up so badly I had to cut the image out but over all not too bad.  Had fun with it anyway.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Using up my odds and ends

The good news is I am still using up my stash of stuff that I stamped, embossed, colored, or cut out.  The bad news is I keep making more stuff and I have accumulated even MORE!!!  Maybe I should just donate the stuff I have on hand.  hmmmmm.  

Flower Punch

I just love my new Matstack of DP.  Love the colors and the designs.
My wonderful hubby bought me various stamping goodies for Christmas.  A set of Copic Markers was at the top of list.  I am trying to figure out how to use them, because the backside of living in the back of beyond is there are no classes available since "Town" is 55 miles away and there aren't any classes available anywhere.  I will have to make do with Youtube tutorials.  Ahhh well. 

This card required no coloring.  I used my new punch by EK Success.  It is a border punch and you are suppose to be able to just use a quiller to make the flower.  I did not like how it came out when I used the quiller so I cut each petal apart and glued them to a small circle in 2 layers.  I finished it off with a flower I had made earlier using my fringer and quiller.  The leaves were made using a Nestabilities Foliage Die.