Sunday, January 22, 2012

Flower Punch

I just love my new Matstack of DP.  Love the colors and the designs.
My wonderful hubby bought me various stamping goodies for Christmas.  A set of Copic Markers was at the top of list.  I am trying to figure out how to use them, because the backside of living in the back of beyond is there are no classes available since "Town" is 55 miles away and there aren't any classes available anywhere.  I will have to make do with Youtube tutorials.  Ahhh well. 

This card required no coloring.  I used my new punch by EK Success.  It is a border punch and you are suppose to be able to just use a quiller to make the flower.  I did not like how it came out when I used the quiller so I cut each petal apart and glued them to a small circle in 2 layers.  I finished it off with a flower I had made earlier using my fringer and quiller.  The leaves were made using a Nestabilities Foliage Die.

No comments: