Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Monday!!! I am trying to look beyond the yucky weather we are having, although, Praise the Lord, it is only raining and not storming. It is just so overcast and dreary it is hard to be upbeat. The first card posted does not look anything like it looks like IRL. It has vibrant Pearl Ex colors that look really drab in the photo. The center image is a small CB embossing folder. The raised image is colored with Pearl Ex. The photo corners were dabbed with different Pearl ex colors then cut out, and the green crystals are a really beautiful emeral color. I might try scanning this to see if it comes out any better. This Birthday card is for one of my traveling cousins. We have gone on 4 cruises together and she has traveled rather extensively throughout her life so it seems fitting .


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love both cards. I love how you colored the cb embossing and the traveling bday card is too cute. Thanks for visiting my blog :)