Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ALOHA fun Card

Good Evening everyone. Alas, no stamping today. House cleaning and cake baking only. Don't you just hate it when your DH insists that the house has to be cleaned? I am not grumbling, really. He does half of it so I have no reason to complain, and he does the part I hate, the kitchen and the bathrooms.

I did really get to stamp the other day as well as color the image. I have been so busy using all my new stuff like the Cricut expression and the many CB folders and punches I received for Christmas that I have neglected just plain old stamping.

This card of course using all, my new CB folder, the new Cricut Expression, the new Life is a Beach Cartridge and last but not least the new IPOD my DH got me for Christmas, while I stamped. Woohoo, happiness everywhere!!! Thanks for looking

(I have also uploaded all these cards on SCS should anyone wish to know the receipe for the cards)

No comments: