Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yellow TAC card

Well good day everyone. It has been a very hectic day here. I am taking a short break and thought I would upload one of the cards I made this weekend.

I have a pack of TAC Designer Paper. I just love it and I will be sorry when I run out. This is a really simple card which I made for a friend of mine. She sent me a bunch the white flowers with yellow centers and yellow brads in the middle, for my birthday, so I thought it only fitting that I use it to make her a card.

I really need to get out of this flower mode,of course since most of my stamps are flowers, what am I going to do? Hopefully this weekend I can use some of my new Penny Black stamps and some of the fabulous images my Pen Pals have sent me.

3 comments:

Connie said...

This is very pretty, love the flowers.

Connie J.

Julie said...

Very pretty. Love the flowers, makes me think of spring. :)

laos348 said...

Very soft looking and very pretty.