Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Card

I posted this in my gallery on Splitcoast because it fit into one of the Dirty Girl challenges that Julie HRR put out. I have had a lot of positive comments on it. Of course I made it specifically for one of my Pen Pals, who loves Pink like I do. LOL!Now I just have to mail it. I am also set to do a class in September at the Scrapbook Garden and this will be one of the cards that we will do along with the card CASED that Crystal sent me. They all want to learn the Faux DP technique. I originally learned that technique using chalks and to me it is faster than sponging with inks.

5 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is totally fabulous!!! It inspired my Stamp Simply Challenge for this this week -- thank you so much!!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

How beautiful!! So soft and elegant. TFS

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my goodness...this is so beautiful!

Lenoria said...

Wow, beautiful card! I love the softness of it - and the colors.

Anonymous said...

A stunning beauty!
smiles,Deena