Sunday, February 1, 2009

CAS Challenge #1

I had a wonderful time today playing with all my new "stuff". Wish there were more hours in my day today. I bought the New Cricut Home Accent Solution cartridge. The difference in a solution cartridge and a regular cartridge is less images, no box, no pamphlet showing the various functions. These have only three functions on each image. Regular, Shadow, and Blackout. But you know what? this cartridge ROCKS!!!
The image below is suppose to be really long. Well, I ran out of CS and it didn't cut out the bottom part. Who cares? it was perfect for my needs. Love those "Oops" that come out ok. I also got a couple of CB embossing folders with corresponding Dies. This little flower came with the Thanks dies. Now, one of my cricut cartridges has this same flower which I can cut in 11 different sizes, but not this small, so this is good. The whole card took 5 minutes to cut and adhere together. I love it when a plan comes together. I made 3 others which I will post later put I love this one.

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is very striking, Becki!!

RonHeasley said...

Nice card! I found your blog because I have a Google alert for Tionesta. I grew up in Tionesta, PA. I think Tionesta, CA was named after Tionesta, PA.