Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CAS #3 and #4

I again used my Cricut Home Decor Cartridge for Card #3. The frame is what drew me to that cartridge, you can use it in varying sizes for pictures too! I just like the look of it. The sentiment is one of the first stamps I bought at Stampa Rosa when I was taking classes there every month. Ahhhh, the good old days. I miss Stampa Rosa.
For Card #4 I used the CB Swirls Folder, my second favorite behind Swiss Dots, and my scor-pal. The flower and leaves are part of the Daisy Shapeabilitie die and embossing set. This is the largest of the 3 flower dies that come in the set. I am not really happy with them. They do not emboss very deeply. Now, the leaves do. I ran them thru with the "sandwich" and they came out beautiful the first time. I ran the daisies thru 4 times and I still had to emboss them by hand to show up. I also cut deeper on the petals to make them stand out. Oh well, live and learn. I am really into the CAS, but then I very rarely make really intricate multiple layer cards. TFL!!!


2 comments:

Connie said...

WOW! Becki, you've been busy. These are pretty.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the pink one! That black frame is just so striking!