Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flying the Coop!!!


This card is for the Pen Pal Challenge to use a stamp that has never been inked. I got this stamp as a gift in June and I am using it finally!!
We (the four chicks represent the four cousins going on Cousin's Cruise #4) are Flying the Coop.............Headed to New York next week.
The glitter doesn't show well in the picture but it does IRL.
It is missing something, maybe ribbon? or DEW DROPS!!!! Too late, I have already mailed it but maybe the next one I do will have more Bling. I was kind of in a hurry to get it mailed out.
I have 3 sisters so I will have to make a card using the 4 chicks for the sister who's birthday comes next or maybe for invitations to the next Sister's get toghether? Such a variety of things I can use this for! TFL!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

What a fun card! Hope you have a great cruise!

The Mama Monkey said...

OMG...that is the best stamp ever!!! So funny!!! :) I love the card!