Friday, April 9, 2010

SU Vintage Vogue set

Wow Posting three cards in one day!!! I have been stamping, but not posting.  I finally broke down and bought the IN colors and the Vintage Vogue set.  I love the flowers of course but I also love the sentiments.  I am not real impressed with the SU textured CS though.  Too flimsy I think. 
I found the Ric Rac on the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge.  Will be using it again I think.  The BG is a Hero arts Stamp and I stamped the image long ago.  You can barely see it but I used the new Vintage Label underneath the Flower too. 
Last but not least the Happy Birthday Card.  All the added curly q's are the result of sloppy stamping.  I had to find someway to cover it up as I made the mistake of adhering the flowers 1st before I stamped the sentiment.

Okay, I have had it with the computer today.  I tried posting on SCS 3 times, no luck.  I tried a couple of times here, had to come back.  Now one of the cards I uploaded has disappeared.  Grrrrrrrrrrr.  I will try again tomorrow I think.  Time to give it a rest.

1 comment:

Connie said...

That's pretty Becki..love the flowers and the colors.