Friday, April 23, 2010

Computer Problems, GRRRRRRRR

I think computers are a wonderful invention.  Someones idea of torturing us. LOL  I purchased a Portable Media Device which can also be used as an external drive to safeguard my photos and my cards.  So, what happens?  The silly thing goes bonkers on me.  Not only have I lost ALL the pictures and cards that I didn't have the good sense to upload to an additional place, but now I have to figure out another way of uploading to my blog.  I dislike intensly figuring new things out!!  Ok nuff said, I finally figured out where on my computer this picture lurked and how to get it here.  This is still using the Vintage Vogue set.  (as an added bonus, my blog has changed the method it used to upload so I have to figure that out too.  Sometimes it doesn't pay to get up!)

4 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is amazing Becki!!! I love it!

Carrie said...

This is really beautiful...love it

merrymstamper said...

HI Becki! Lovely card!!! this set is growing on me.

Connie said...

Beautiful Becki.