Monday, November 3, 2008

Love that Pink

Good afternoon everyone. Daylight savings time. Oh joy! I finally got to photograph some of my more recent cards and uploaded some to SCS which I haven't done in a while. This one is my favorite of the most recent ones. I absolutely LOVE the new Pink Pirouette. It is so soft. I did NOT however like the new pink ribbon. Too wide for my taste so I bought some white grosgrain and dyed it to match. Actually came out very well.

My good friend LISA, gifted me with the stamp set I used and I really love it. Another friend, Mela, gifted me with the Martha Stewart Scallop punch, along with another Martha Stewart punch and a bunch of embellies that she got when her local Michaels moved to another location. Boy there's some really great stuff!! What pals! THANKS friends!!!!!!!

The trick to doing the scallops on boths sides, I found, is to punch one side, flip it over and punch exactly the same place on the other side then go from there. It makes the scallops even. Clear as mud?