Wednesday, April 13, 2011

USE IT TUESDAY! RIBBON HOARDERS UNITE!

Ribbon, ribbon, who hoards the RIBBON?  I do.  Do you see how I finally cut into my hoarded ribbon?  Do you also see that I only use like an inch and 1/2?  Yep, it does NOT go under the green cardstock.  Who would WASTE a whole strip of ribbon that does not show.  Yes, I know.  I need therapy.  This card fulfills 2 challenges.  The SCS Color challenge and the Use it Tuesday challenge.  Woohoo!!!
I punched out the thanks on the green sheet and used the negative by putting a yellow scrap underneath to make it pop, I will use the punched out green thanks on another card, another day.

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This card is SO PRETTY! And yes, you do have a ribbon problem!! LOL Glad you can waste 1 1/2" on it! HA HA HA

Julie said...

Very Pretty. Way to use that Ribbon. hehehe

thescrapmaster said...

Oh I love the colors you used! My faves!!
Hugs,
Samantha
Use it Tuesday Co-Owner
SP and Company