Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas, Christmas and More!

I have been stamping so much lately, Woohoo!!! At last.  I am so glad that my hubby is getting better.  We won't know until the end of January whether or not the radiation stopped the growth of the tumor and hopefully everyone will continue to pray for that to have happened.

I made the Noel card for my Mom.  Simple but elegant.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  Love that shiny CS from Walmart!

The letter were cut out using the Storybook Cricut Cartridge, SU square punches, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Swiss Dot Embossing Folder and Scor-Pal were used. Oh, and my new GYPSY!  Love that thing, can't believe I procrastinated so long getting it!
 This is a simple card I made for the UPS guy.  He does a super job and is so friendly and accomodating.  The inside has a little pocket for a tip.
 My good friend Mela gave me a Bird punch, and my good friend and Pen Pal Carol sent me a wonderful card using a bird image so I CASED it.  I love how this came out and will be sending as a TY to Mela!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow these are gorgeous. Really love the Noel one. :)