Monday, February 15, 2010

A CASE

I am finally stamping again, but today I ran across a card by Silke Ledlow on her blog that I really really liked. I love her style anyway, but I was really stuck in a rut so I looked at different blogs to see what I could find. Her blog is called My Life and you can see the card there

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYDn_LFVv-Isn-kzaxgnMiupDjXhuvYzad7Y0yDHrZ4Rrd_rDmxy4AFYkM9jF89I1RaOX__Gbn_dkpNf0Urvy0TaGL0JX5G3IDJLUftxrYSft24bXkakrjI7iE_BP2S3-2KQyXWmb3Oyo/s1600-h/For+all+you+do+C4C+01Jan10.png.

I haven't taken the time to figure out how to link you to it all nice and pretty so I hope you can see the original.

I did a sympathy card as sadly a longtime friend passed away and I was not able to go to the funeral. She was in her 90's and I remember her as always being upbeat and loving. May the Lord help her family through the loss. I used my Swiss Dot strip and the Scor pal for the lines. Round Nestabilities, the sentiment stamp is a $1 stamp from Michaels, the flowers a friend gave me. Martha Stewart leaf and branch punches amd the Designer paper is Gentle Beginnings. This is actually the first card I did. The flowers, the circles, leafs and branches were already just hanging about in my scrap box.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

These are beautiful Becki. I love the color combo. I used the same combo for some Easter cards.

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful case Becki, and sorry about your friend. :(

To make a hyperlink, in the text box where you type your blog post, look in the toolbar for a little chain link looking thing, like a figure 8 on it's side. Click on that and insert the web url there.