Friday, November 20, 2009

Starbucks, Yum!!

We are giving a couple of Starbucks cards as gifts this year. I purchased them yesterday and the nice girl handed me the card in a really cute little bag. Crafter that I am, I thought, hmmmm, those would make cute card. I asked her for another bag, as I had 2 cards to make, and the nice girl gave me 4 for good measure.

I cut out a 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 square of Garden green, tore the bag to fit and glued it on the CS. Then I mounted that on a 5 x 5 kraft brown card base. Below is the inside of the card. I followed the theme by stamping branches, using the SU Fantastic Foliage stamp set, in Versamark and embossing with White Embossing powder. I adhered a strip of green CS with Merry Christmas stamped on it to the bottom and tucked the Starbucks gift card in there. So fast, so simple.