Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Sunday. Another day, another posting.

This is a BD card I made for my Pen Pal friend who currently resides in Japan. I had the opportunity to not only meet her last weekend, but to give her the card in person. Yes, it was late, as usual.

I used a beautiful paper that another friend had given me years ago, and that I had been hoarding forever. I thought it fitting, as she is the ultimate paper hoarder and she can appreciate the gesture.
Cardstock: SU Lavendar Lace, Artichoke, Black.
Stamps: Crane, Unknown, bought at a stamp convention, HB Penny Black
Accessories: gems from Walmart, Pearl Ex, Veramark and Gold embossing Powder.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

I LOVED it!!! And it was great to see you as well! we must do it again...once I am on that side of the world!!