Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blue & Green Ornament Card


I took a trip down south to visit my Mom a couple of weeks ago. While I was there, I took advantage of the fact that there is a lot of shopping options down there, and visited Michaels. I was able to find all kinds of wonderful goodies. MS punches, $1.00 stamps, Christmas stamps marked 30% off. And among these a package of 3D Christmas Ornament stick ons. Too cool. I tried to match the colors as close as I could. This card is lacking something. I should have put a little gold ribbon under the long ornament? (too late now, it is well and truly STUCK on) I just might go back and touch around the edges with Versamark and emboss in gold. If I do, I will re post it so y'all can see it.
It will have to be given to one of my neighbors as I don't think it will survice the PO. Sorry PenPals!! LOL!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

OMG...this is truly stunning! I want to be your neighbor, especially if it comes with a box of Sees! LOL