Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rocky Road Forever



We have a running joke on SCS Kota's Pen Pals about my Rocky Road Ice Cream addiction. It is part of my signature and avatar. Thus the Title of my blog. My SCS name is queenoe, which stands for Queen of everything, but Rocky Road is so much fun, and there are soooooooooo many Queens out there I thought I would go with the least used. I may change my mind later, but for now it will suffice.

When I saw this TAC set I immediately had to have it just because of the little moo with the ice cream cone and of course it became a card for one of my pen pals, because who else would GET it?

Now that I have started my blog, let's see if I can keep it up. I will try to post as much as I can but we'll see. Cards are my addiction, rubber stamping is so much fun and you get to create without having to draw. Although I will say that since I have started stamping I discovered I can actually draw better that I thought I could. Come on by to visit when you can and enjoy whatever happens to strike my fancy that day!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

WOW ... welcome to the blog world becki and love the first card that you have posted..... and you have done a great job with the start of your blog...

laos348 said...

That is such a cute card - I have that set and haven't done anything with it yet! Welcome to the world of blogging!